Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rental Homes In Smyrna Ga Where Can I Find A Rental Home In Nashville?

Where can I find a rental home in Nashville? - rental homes in smyrna ga

I moved to Nashville in two weeks, and I need to find a rental house, apartment or house quickly! I'm looking for a house in the following areas: Brentwood, MT. Juliet, Hermitage, Smyrna, Lavergne, Murfreesboro, and possibly Antioch. My price limit is $ 1000/mo.

I searched the internet and found some sites, such as rentals.com, but I need more help. We hope that someone a few sites that can be searched or may propose the name of a specialized transfer service Leasehold

2 comments:

bill d said...

Try this site are here:

... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ren

I live 58 miles south of Nashville. Also look for the Tennessean. (Daily)

Good luck.

bill d said...

Try this site are here:

... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ren

I live 58 miles south of Nashville. Also look for the Tennessean. (Daily)

Good luck.

Post a Comment