Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Clear Cervical Mucus Before Period Why Do I Have This Clear Cervical Mucus Right Before AF...?

Why do I have this clear cervical mucus right before AF...? - clear cervical mucus before period

I'm not sure if I was in the past or not. This was my first cycle of Clomid. My time is Monday through and I'd like lotion cm. Now the change is to relax the cervical mucus present. Is this a good sign? Or is it happened before that time come? And it is also my first picture of the temperature. 98.8-99.0 Her state of ovulation. HELP! Thank you a bunch! PS I have a HPT today at 11 DPO and it was negative.

4 comments:

Danielle B said...

This means that the ovulation. You could ovulate late.

Ava said...

Clomid is something strange with the cervical mucus and makes the body think it does not produce estrogen, so it produce more of them. Estrogen is necessary for cervical mucus. This is my first cycle with Clomid and I feel like rubber cement dry! This is just a guess, but I wonder if there are many EWCM in the second half of the cycle because her body responds to estrogen, then everything is in your system. If they are not aware of that, you should use a sperm friendly lubricant, as an idea in advance, or pre-seed use and design support.

momma g said...

is perfectly normal, you are friends with graphics on fertility? the gallery of success and for fertile CM after ovulation are looking for. Many women have it, and if they become pregnant to go in May or so. I think I read that it is actually more common in women in Clomid. Your body is the creation of additional oestragen. Good luck, and many christams baby powder! ps your good times, when Preger remain elevated levels, if not fall back under the deck, one or two days before his inauguration

army wife said...

or if you are pregnant or Clomid is making because of the extra hormones in U in a position to blame the stimulation of ovulation. more hormones can be an excessive mucus.

Post a Comment