Saturday, January 23, 2010

Punjabi Wedding Cards What Dress To Wear In My Punjabi Wedding Reception?

What dress to wear in my Punjabi wedding reception? - punjabi wedding cards

Hi friends,
I would like some ideas to use what is best for my wedding the next day.
My wedding is in Punjab. I am Ashkan (Joint Sherwani and Kurta - with embroidery and a turban)
I am 5'11 "tall with an average build healthy. Lehnga My wife was dressed in orange at the reception.
I'm not sure what I want. Each additional English, Sherwani kurta-pajama or Payjama Jari ..
Please suggest ..

4 comments:

diva.say... said...

wear in India, by the way ... So I'm a little biased against payjama kurta as she seems very traditional, very elegant, and also for the reason that excessive and Sherwani.
Zari wear kurta payjama because you have a good amount and it may take.
It is also good for a little color with the dress his wife, co-ordinated so that it can be put orange scarf / stole an orange or Mojra ur team will not compete for the coordination of color that are a little too.

and congratulations if such an important day in your life, have fun, all the best

alusha said...

Jari O Sherwani Kurta, or you can use HT you always answer something good, but I think for English costume!
Congratulations!

Ria said...

You need a costume in his acceptance coz you wear for their traditional wedding. In this way, using only traditional clothes and dress for the reception.

Sam B said...

ACC 2 would think sherwani_pajami Height ur best 4 u..

Post a Comment