Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pool Barrier Should Grandparents Have A Fence Around Their Swimming Pool In Order To Have Young Grandchildren Visit ?

Should grandparents have a fence around their swimming pool in order to have young grandchildren visit ? - pool barrier

I have a son at age 3 now. We live about 10 minutes from the house of his grandparents. They have a pool and refuse to put a fence, in fact, had a fence and went, as was my son a year and a half. Since then, I will not allow my son to go home until there is a fence around the pool. The grandparents did not want his young son to a fence. My son cries because older children will play queue, but can not. I say I am ridiculous and I have the phobia and the lives of my children is in danger. Am I wrong or do not have a fence around the pool? I would appreciate any information on this topic.

3 comments:

Lilly K said...

You do your job. Protect their children.If who want to see her young son Enuff evil, they will do what we can do safely at home, if not then come to your house.

nyetrika said...

certainly is the pool should be closed. For the safety of your child. I would do the same ..

boredmom... said...

I would in any case to resist. Each pool has a fence around it to protect your family and their children from the neighborhood that this miracle. It is always better to exercise on the side of caution when it comes to children and their safety.

Post a Comment