Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Is The Best Maximum Coverage Foundation What Is The Best Foundation To Use On Acne Prone, Combination Skin (maximum Coverage)?

What is the best foundation to use on acne prone, combination skin (maximum coverage)? - what is the best maximum coverage foundation

I am in my 8th Months pregnant and have had many problems with my skin. Acne in the family, happiness, I am the happiest of all players and not the worst skin ... but had that pregnancy has a negative effect on my skin, I have a problem with receiving some areas, very dry. Moisterizers me and use as needed and directed. I stuck with drugstore brands, such as cover and all products ... Mac password. The only problem with the MAC is the moisterblend and all the cream base is that it does burn my face when I get a little heat or sweating. Absouletly leave But love the coverage that I checked, I use Mac Studio, a powder compact, but not easy, any problems, unless you can use with liquid or cream foundations. ALSO .... My fbecause it is much easier than the rest of my body, I do not, not a single tone. Lol theres so sorry, but I need something better for my skin ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment