Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Enlarged Ovary And Abdominal Pain Questions About Hysterectomy?

Questions about Hysterectomy? - enlarged ovary and abdominal pain

I am 35, had 5 children, and I'm having a total hysterectomy in a few days. I must, because they) gave birth to my youngest son (2 1 / 2 years, I had many problems with my time .. ect heavy bleeding, cramps so bad that I'm looking for 3 days in severe pain, ect, am. My doctor has done all sorts of tests and found that the uterus is enlarged, and I have fibroids, and since I am no longer with children and can not in pain, we agreed that hysterectomy is the best option for me. My question is for women in a similar situation, my ovaries (in order, and not be removed) What were the problems he had later, and helped with the symptoms of PMS .. Mood swings, ie, headache, flatulence. In addition, I received a lot of hair on the chin as the last child, but the doctor told me that my hormone levels were normal for this operation, the hairs grow more, less or the same? I had abdominal surgery, the same place as I 2 c-sections .. is she back? Thank you!

4 comments:

cocoa said...

I had a partial hysterectomy in 1991 (left ovary), as he had endrometriosis, leading to endless pain. I know exactly what happened. Can have. After the transaction has the time to heal and rest taken, but it was so nice to not feel no pain. The operation was a smell, true God to me. I get my beans before surgery because they associated with the menstrual cycle per month. No headaches worse, either, thank God. I am sure that the liberation not of the menstrual period, which will change his life to be known better and feel wonderful. The sooner you have the operation, the better. Cocoa

lost2day said...

I had a vaginal hysterectomy .... I got up the next day (painkillers), but not complications.Some with the long-term complications, the lady (besides me who had the same procedure), after having intestinal problems. His bowel was nicked during the procedure, which was in great pain. But everything depends on the surgeon and the amount of experience they have. It also depends on how well you heal. There is no significant complications with surgery? But I have not noticed any hormonal changes that I have not noticed excessive hair growth ....

RealAge.... said...

Since you already 2 Caesarean section, the post-op pain have is the same. Recovery time is similar. Since you keep your ovaries, you will not produce a sudden onset of menopause, the ovaries continue your body with hormones.

As the hairs on the chin are connected - the hormones could, but I doubt that this will change. If things continue to bother you, there are laser procedures to permanently remove the hair.

Good luck with your response and recovery.

RealAge.... said...

Since you already 2 Caesarean section, the post-op pain have is the same. Recovery time is similar. Since you keep your ovaries, you will not produce a sudden onset of menopause, the ovaries continue your body with hormones.

As the hairs on the chin are connected - the hormones could, but I doubt that this will change. If things continue to bother you, there are laser procedures to permanently remove the hair.

Good luck with your response and recovery.

Post a Comment