Sunday, December 20, 2009

Red Hair Color Pictures Help With Dying My Hair A Lighter, Blonder Color, Minus The Red (pictures)?

Help with dying my hair a lighter, blonder color, minus the red (pictures)? - red hair color pictures

Well, if I really need help here, of course, I have a medium to dark blonde hair color. Last summer I returned it, of course, yellow gold medium in the fall and then I wanted to try to Brown, was a golden light, but it was SOOO dark! It was dark brown and has lost half a little, but he expects Brown, so I tried to dye black with Blonde November-SO horrible I was and was very red, someone told me to have a try toner, it nothing. In January this year, I died my hair brown ash covered, that the red and I shook the thought out WRONG! Again, it is a reddish color, and I begin to enforce dark roots, I will again darker and more importantly, no sand, if possible! All proposals which color to use, or what? I can not afford a room in ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment