Saturday, December 19, 2009

Antenna Guide A Thorough Instroduction To Rf Systems. Can A Satellite Dish Be Mounted To A TV Antenna Tower 30 Feet Tall(cement Base)? Should I Run Guide Wires?

Can a satellite dish be mounted to a TV antenna tower 30 feet tall(cement base)? should I run guide wires? - antenna guide a thorough instroduction to rf systems.

The tree line is high for me to mount an antenna on my house, but when I climbed a tower would clear the tree line. would be to find someone to weld a base of the tower? I really do not want to do, I think the heat could distort the tower. Let me clip assembly tailored advice for them in the tower? What about the cable guide? will make sure to avoid the turret of his empire? really in the dark about this dish is that the towers in the network in real life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment