Friday, December 11, 2009

Congrats Your Married Messages Feeling Sad & Discouraged About Pregnancy? Support Please.?

Feeling sad & discouraged about pregnancy? support please.? - congrats your married messages

Come to my cousin and I are at the same time to become pregnant. It is two months ahead of me. I am pleased about 3 months and shes 5 months. I'm 20 and my husband and I went to my parents' house to save money for the baby. My parents had offered for us to enter and are very affectionate and supportive of my pregnancy.

My cousin, ISN 24 seconds is not married and in the U.S. Army. Shes so financially stable on its own. We do not see much and often. Today she sent me a message through MySpace that kind of luck, but throwing in some ways disappointing. What was needed, she says: "You Good Luck" have a lot of money for a baby, "" expect "list, I say it works and how to eat, as I too take my prenatal vitamins and eat what and what not to.

I do not know if I take the wrong path, but I feel like things that were disappointing and showed that I feel as though I despise. Please, help or stories the place where u would be useful to the right can relate. It is a kind of bothers me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment