Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Loan Administrator Thank You Letter After Interview Will A Felony Drug Charge From 2001 Prevent Me From Enrolling In College?

Will a felony drug charge from 2001 prevent me from enrolling in college? - loan administrator thank you letter after interview

I am 30 years ... I have a crime costs for drugs in 2001 (possession of MDMA). I was motivated negotiated and received 7 years probation and a hefty fine. I paid the fine and was on unsupervised probation for a few years. I declare the Law of Georgia on his first offense, and presumably the burden of proof should be annulled or sealed during my internship takes place in June '09. I have no problems since and have many years of reading and studying a wide range of topics ... be self-taught, if you want. I believe that studying the request to the State of Georgia in the fall semester of Applied Physics ... I never went to school (with the exception of high technology. Escolar) and that's really what I'm doing with my life.
What we really need to know before it's my record, whether it will affect my ability to sign up. It was long ago and it looks like another life ... I'm so far from me then it's a shame to believe that pursuing a bad choice for almost 8 years old me and keeps me improve my life, as we see best.

I had difficulty finding a good lThe policy of the IFE, since this insurance to ... but the research continues. My biggest concern is that the schools look at my record, and judge my whole character on an event in my life and I can help your organization on this basis. I also worry how will this affect financial aid and student loans. I need someone ... School administrator, lawyer, probation officer or a judge, I had an idea before you start the application ... and the deadline is fast approaching. A vision of people in similar situations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.
- J

3 comments:

Ed Atun said...

No, it does not bother you at all. Schools believe in 2 chances. We do not live in a dorm ..

hi there! said...

I do not think you can get financial support because their cargo of drugs. Any other kind of crime would be good for financial support.
I also have a crime, but I'm just going to community college so I think it whern dont matter but I ask for financial support, I was told that the cost of drug me from receiving assistance Financial.
Before the first, believe it, you just want to know about financial aid, do not waste your time unless you pay the capability. I just want to make sure you can ask for help before starting school in the.

Call the financial aid office. Nature of the FAFSA and get your phone number or send an e-mail.

KEVIN W said...

Most schools, especially a good test for admission and proof that you're off to a clean start, over appearance. I would say you have (and some community service), not by court order, you can in your application. This could hurt you, however, is that you will not be able to financial support from the Government with a drug conviction, sponsored. This is the kind of crime that makes you eligible for state financial support, and you have a duty to disclose, even if you set your exsponged. You may still be able to receive scholarships NGOs and private student loans. Probably depends on the policies of the sponsoring organization. Give or not to write to the idea of a college-Out. If money is a big problem for you, you start at a community college, then click Finish in a university. It will save much money, and it is easier to work while going to school. Go ahead and apply, preferably at several sites, then again, if you are accepted and decide to walk, will send the school, a financial aid package that all financial aid you are eligible describes. If you do, you know, the financial office and they can go about your payment options. Must be able to some scholarships that you could come for some or an alternative payment option which might suggest.

Post a Comment